Tuesday 22 January 2013

Missing boy did not enter electrical shop, says salesman

Recordings from a closed circuit television belonging to an electrical shop showed that William Yau Zhen Zhong did not enter the outlet where his mother was looking at washing machines.

Onking Chain Store (M) Sdn Bhd salesman Kelvin Beah said the mother Goh Ying Ying, 26, had come to the shop in Putra Heights on Wednesday and then left about 10 minutes later.

“She returned shortly after, crying and asking me whether I had seen her son. I said I had not,” he said, adding that he then helped her to scour the area for the boy.

“I was on a motorcycle with another supervisor and we searched the entire area for William but he was nowhere to be found,” he said.

Beah said that from their CCTV recording, there was no sign of William entering the store, which was only a few metres away from the parked car.

Separately, Goh and her husband Yau Kok Kang, 32, have not been to their motorcycle shop since their son's disappearence as they continued their daily search for him.

The mechanic who works at Lau's shop Lim Say Kim, 26, said he had been looking after the shop since.

“I am sad to hear of the incident because William is like a son to me. I see him every day in the shop.”

Asked if they had been harassed by anyone before the incident, Lim said “no”.

Goh said that besides searching for William, she and Lau had been visiting temples to pray for the safe return of their son.
 
Source : CLICK

0 comments:

Post a Comment