Monday 23 July 2012

Woman executive abducted and robbed


KUALA LUMPUR: A young female executive became the latest victim of shopping mall attacks after she was abducted in front of Publika, Solaris Dutamas, near here, on Friday.

The 25-year-old victim was attacked by three men who got out of a white BMW as she parked her Kia Forte, and alighted to go for a snack at 11pm.

She endured a terrifying experience as two of the men, armed with a knife, forced her back into her car and drove her to Templer's Park in Rawang before leaving her there.


When contacted yesterday, the victim, who wished to be known only as Farra Suhanna, said as she parked her car in front of the BMW, two men got out, crossed to her car and forced her into the front passenger seat.

"One got into the driver's seat while the other got into the rear seat. and we drove off, behind the BMW.
"I pleaded with them to let me go but they refused. They told me they would release me later.

"There were many cars around us and I tried to shout for help but the windows were shut.
"After a while, they blindfolded me with my shawl and later left me at a secluded area near the park.
"They then drove off with my car and belongings, including my engagement ring."

Farra Suhanna later sought help from the nearby village and a police team took her to Rawang police station where she lodged a report.

Sentul police chief Assistant Commissioner Zakaria Pagan said they were investigating the case and would meet the mall management to discuss boosting security in the area.

"We will find ways to step up security," he said.

This is the fifth case involving patrons being attacked and robbed at shopping complexes in the past two months



0 comments:

Post a Comment